Wonderstorm is a double threat media studio that creates timeless animated TV series and engaging video games that anchor our entertainment franchises.
Our first franchise, the Emmy Award-winning The Dragon Prince, began as an original animated series on Netflix in 2018. All three seasons have been a Top 10 digital original and are rated 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes. The series was recently picked up for four additional seasons. A world-class video game for The Dragon Prince is under development by the same creative team.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to set and maintain a new bar of excellence for Wonderstorm’s social media channels.
As a member of our Publishing Team, you will work closely with brand, communications, and creative experts to build out social-first strategies and campaigns that amplify Wonderstorm’s mission to deliver empowering entertainment experiences that connect and inspire communities around the globe. Your day-to-day responsibilities will primarily focus on the creation and curation of world-class digital content that not only helps grow our company and franchise brands, but fosters a strong sense of belonging among new and veteran fans alike. You will lead all planning, execution, engagement, and paid efforts across our owned channels as well as play a key role in defining how we interact with audiences and players worldwide.
- Own and manage Wonderstorm’s official social media ecosystems, overseeing day-to-day channel strategy, governance, publishing, moderation, and engagement
- Develop and curate compelling content for key digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, and Twitter that connects with our audiences and helps deepen their fandom
- Partner with publishing, communications, franchise, business, and development leads to design and deliver social-first programs, initiatives, and activations to support key product milestones and goals
- Drive paid channel strategy and campaign execution, including A/B testing different approaches, to effectively increase followers and amplify key beats
- Lead relationships with social media platforms, partners, and agencies
- Remain at the forefront of new social platforms, best practices, tools, and trends, ensuring that our company and franchise channels feel relevant and welcoming
- Monitor and report on channel performance, health, and sentiment, sharing insights and identifying opportunities for continual optimization and improvement
- Assist with social media goal setting, short- and long-term content planning, creative development, and editorial calendar management
- Support overall community development in partnership with communications lead
- Passionate about cultivating fandom and inclusive communities through empathy, respect, and authenticity
- Adept at understanding broader team and company goals in order to effectively develop (and prioritize) the best possible solutions, strategies, and plans
- Detail-oriented, task-driven, and self-motivated; able to build your own pipelines, as well as scope and own projects end-to-end
- Highly collaborative, with a strong preference for partnership when creating content
- Committed to constant evolution—open to critical feedback, trying new ideas, and analyzing past performance to maximize future success
- Data-informed, but not exclusively data-driven
- 5+ years working as a social media strategist, digital marketer, and/or community manager (or similar role)
- Prior experience leading channel strategy development and publishing execution
- Prior experience working on gaming and/or entertainment brands
- Experience building brands and communities from the ground-up
- Experience working with third-party partners, platforms, and agencies
- Experience supporting merchandising across digital storefronts
- Experience with paid and organic influencer marketing
- Deep knowledge of and/or love for The Dragon Prince franchise
Wonderstorm Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.